1. This corporation is organized exclusively for educational, charitable, religious, scientific, and/or literary purposes. The nature of its business or purpose to be conducted or promoted shall be to bring together those people interested in the history of the Blanchard, Oklahoma area and its people.
2. To discover and collect any facts and materials that may help to establish or illustrate the history of the area, such as printed or manuscript materials, photographs, portraits, paintings, and other material objects illustrative of life, people, conditions, events, buildings, landmarks, monuments, markers, locations and activities in the past.
3. To provide for the preservation of such material and for its accessibility, as far as may be feasible, to all who wish to examine or study it.
4. To promote, provide, and assist formal and informal education about the history of Blanchard; to advance greater public appreciation and promote understanding of the importance and value of history.
5. To assist in or bring about the preservation of historic documents, buildings, landmarks, monuments, markers, and locations, including, but not limited to, acquisition of the property.